Are You Tired of Crooked Teeth? Choose Invisalign® as a Discreet Treatment Option in Scarsdale, NY!
For many people, especially adults, having straight teeth seems impossible. After all, they often do not want to deal with metal braces. For these individuals, getting Invisalign® can be a perfect solution!
Invisalign® uses virtually invisible plastic trays to gently and consistently straighten crooked teeth without needing brackets or wires. The trays are custom fitted for the patient’s mouth, and the patient changes to a new set of tray every two weeks. Each tray subtly moves the teeth with minimal discomfort and positions them where they belong.
Dr. Paul Snisky and Dr. Stephen Stein offer Invisalign® in Scarsdale, NY, and would be pleased to evaluate you to determine if you are a good candidate for this revolutionary way to get the perfect smile you have always wanted!
The Benefits of Invisalign®
Invisalign® technology presents many advantages, including:
- You are able to remove the trays when you eat and drink
- This reduces the likelihood of getting food stuck in your teeth, or having to navigate your toothbrush and dental floss around metal braces and wires.
- The trays can be cleaned as often as you like
- This helps to protect your teeth and gums from buildup of bacteria.
- No one can tell that you are wearing Invisalign®
- Because the trays are incredibly thin while remaining very tough, it is difficult for people to see them. This is terrific for working men and women who do not feel that traditional braces are the right choice for their lifestyles.
- Invisalign® costs about as much as regular braces
- You do not have to pay more money than you would for the braces you remember as a kid! In fact, Invisalign® costs are roughly in line with most teeth straightening methods.
- Invisalign® can address bite problems as well as straighten teeth
- The Invisalign® trays can be used to deal with numerous issues, including misalignment.
To learn more about the exciting tooth straightening process called Invisalign®, call Dr. Snisky and Dr. Stein. Make your appointment today!